Sunday, 20 October 2013

Très Chic Style Bits ........ a link up......

Hello my dear readers and blogging friends!

I’m so excited to announce my new weekly link up called “Très Chic Style Bits”.
I’ve decided to re-launch my blog and spicy it up with a linky party.

What’s a linky party?
Basically, a linky party is an “event” that spans a set period of times (hours, days, months, years) that allows people to share URLs to specific posts or pages on another person’s website.
Often, the linky party host will allow for photos to display, which will be the case (since I purchased an extended account) meaning you show a little picture of your content above the direct link to the post itself.

So, every Sunday I will host a link up, where you can post about anything and everything that makes your life stylish and meet some other stylish gals!
In our Linky your post doesn’t have to be just Fashion related, but it can also be Lifestyle connected.
Want to join me?  Awesome! I can’t wait to see all the fabulous posts. We can all use some inspiration from time to time.


Here are the guidelines:

1.  Please follow (if you aren’t already a follower) Searching the Inner Me in some way (Bloglovin,   Facebook, Google + or GFC);
2.  Please only link a new post, or fairly recent one;
3.  Please include a link to Searching the Inner Me somewhere in your post, picking up the button bellow (or a text link), so others can get involved in “Très Chic Style Bits”;
4. Please link up your post using our weekly InLinkz button at the bottom of the gallery. I’m using the new, dynamic widget. This makes it easy for people to find your content AND for you to visit your fellow bloggers. It is also very friendly, so you will not have difficulties linking up;
5. Please visit as many links as possible. Even a visit to one or two people ahead of you in the Linky can make all the difference in the world!
Très Chic Style Bits



I'll be pinning and sharing links throughout the week to my Très Chic Style Bits board on Pinterest! (with the hashtag #Très Chic Style Bits)
You can find the board HERE



You can check the parties here.

Namasté!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, darling!
    Welcome back!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola de nuevo amiga, me alegro que estes otra vez editando en el blog, cualquier cosa sabes contar conmigo, espero y te deseo todo lo mejor.
    Saludos desde España.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... When you are back in the saddle, you do ride!
    A link-up. Of course I am game. I will start following you to start with. Till Sunday.
    Greetje
    PS when will you be posting day 2 in Paris? (Pressure.. Haha.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amiga sempre linda, saudades!!!
    Beijo!
    Http://tengavolantes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my site - I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...